Frequently asked questions
1. How can I configure push notifications on my site?
Add your site to the control panel and choose the platform "For website" -> "Chrome". Then follow the instructions that are given during the registration process. instructions for setting up Gravitec Web Push on your site can also be rather helpful.
2. I already use push notifications from Gravitec on the one of my websites. How can I register another one in the control panel?
Open control panel, find and click "Add website", in the main dashboard. After that, follow the instructions that are given during the installation process.
3. I activated my site in Gravitec, made some changes and the integration disappeared after that. How can I get the code for installing push notifications on my site again?
Open the "Settings" menu for your site and go to "Integration" tab. You can copy the code for integrating Gravitec with your site from here.
4. Can I send push notifications directly from my website instead of using the control panel?
Yes, it’s possible to send push notifications from your own server using our API. Here is the documentation for developers: https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001415573-Send-Push-Notification-V3
5. How can I send personal notifications to individual subscribers?
Give unique names (aliases) to your subscribers. Usernames, phone numbers or emails can be used for this purpose.
Send unique messages to unique users using their aliases. Use our API for setting aliases for users. Here is the documentation for developers: https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208958285-Website-SDK-API
6. How can I group and target certain subscribers?
You can create subscriber groups using special tags. Use these tags for segmenting and grouping your subscribers. You can use as many tags as you want. Use our API for setting tags for users. Here is the documentation for developers: https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208958285-Website-SDK-API
7. I have more questions. Where can I get answers?
Feel free to ask us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will surely help you with your issue!