Drip campaigns allow you to create multiple push campaigns which will be sent to all new subscribers according to a set schedule.
To access the Drip campaigns page, you must:
- Choose Automations in the side menu of the site;
- Press the Configure button in the Drip campaigns block.
The Drip campaigns Settings page has the following items:
-A table of statistics with metrics (number + percentage):
-Information block with general information about Drip campaigns and a link to the service blog..
-Button New drip campaign.
Create new drip campaign
Creation of a drip campaign can be divided into 2 steps: sending settings and adding campaigns.
- Click button New drip campaign;
- On the opened page, specify the following parameters:
- Name - required text field. Name of the drip campaigns;
- Start date - calendar, required field. Day, starting from which the chain of notifications will be started.;
3. End date - calendar. The end day of the chain of notifications will be ended. This parameter is not required to be filled in;
4. Default campaign interval (days): 1 - slider. Defines the interval between sending the next campaign.
5. Send the first campaign at - selector, which allows you to specify the start time of the first campaign.
- After successfully filling in the drip campaign parameters press the Next button(6).
In case you change your mind, click Discard changes(7), but then the entered data will be lost.
-In the appeared field Paste URL add campaign URL;
-Click Add to Campaign button;
-Fill in the required fields and parameters in the opened Notification Content window:
2. Title - text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
3. Text - text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
4. UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is forwarded.
5. Utm campaign (not required) - text field which is displayed if the UTM switcher is active;
6. Upload icon - allows you to upload the image from your local computer. The changes made are immediately displayed in the Preview.
7. Select a time zone for the campaign - a searchable drop-down list.
8. Daylight saving time - checkbox, which takes into account the presence of summer time for a given time zone.;
9. Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems;
10. Additional options - a tab with button settings and a big picture for push notification;
11. Add big image - enables you to upload an image from a local computer. The changes made are immediately displayed in the Preview;
12. First button is a switcher, when activated there is a possibility to add a button to the push notifications.;
13. The Title of the button is a text field, it is possible to insert emoji. The changes you have made are immediately shown in the Preview;
14. Icon button is a dropdown list, it is possible to add emoji. Clicking the Trash button deletes the icon;
15. Button link is a text field, accepts only links to the input. When you click on the button in the push notification, it will redirect the subscriber to the specified URL;
16. UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is forwarded;
17. Second button is a switcher that activates the settings block for the second button;
18. The settings block for the second button is similar to the fields and elements from 13-16.;
19. Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems;
20. Save - when the button is pressed, all changes are saved.;
21. Cancel - the pop-up window of the notification content settings is closed, no data is saved..
After adding a campaign, the notification is displayed in the campaign list. You can do the following with the campaigns:
1. Delete notification;
3. Change the notification order in the list.
Drip campaign while saving can be immediately activated.
The service allows you to create several drip campaigns, edit them, activate/deactivate and view information about completed drip campaigns.
When you click on the History button, you will be redirected to the Campaing History. It allows you to see the planned campaigns for the next 24 hours.
On the Free tariff plan, the system sends no more than 5 automated push campaigns per day. To send more than 5 automated campaigns per day, you need upgrade to Business tariff.