Gravitec.net features & account settings
Push campagin history
The user is able to view the data and statuses of all types of campaigns sent. It is also possible to see scheduled manual and automatic campaigns. To do this, go to the side menu item Campaign History.
The page has:
1. Filter panel
Show scheduled automations - checkbox to activate the display of automatic campaigns to be sent during the day;
Select period - the calendar that allows you to set the reporting period;
Select type - drop-down list with all types of campaigns, with multiple choices;
- Simple message;
- Transactional push;
- Push Digest;
- RSS automation;
- Drip campaigns;
- Tweet to push.
Reset button - resets the set reporting parameters.
2. A data table with the following fields:
- Icon - an image of the campaign;
- Text - header and text of the notification;
- Date and time - time when the campaign was sent (considering the time zone settings)
- Sent - the total number of the subscribers in current campaign;
- Delivered - the number of delivered notifications and the percentage in relation to the total number subscribers in current campaign;
- Seen - the number of notifications that were shown in the browsers of subscribers, i.e. viewed by recipients;
- Opened - the number of open notifications and the percentage in relation to the total number of seen;
- TTL - determines how long the system will monitor a subscriber's device status so that a push notification can be delivered;
- Type - campaign type icon.
The table contains data on the following types of campaigns:
- Scheduled automatic campaigns in the next day;
- Already sent campaigns;
- Scheduled manual campaigns;
If the campaign did not send, you can see the reason and status in the history:
- The limit of automatic sending for Free tariff is exceeded;
- Not enough campaigns to form a digest;
If you click on the interesting campaign, you will be taken to the Push Campaign Info page;
On the push campaign info page, the user can view detailed campaign statistics and copy the push to another site.
Campaign History tab also allows you to export a report of campaigns. To do this, you must:
1. Click Export Campaign stats.
2. In the modal that opens, set the parameters:
- Which sites to include in the report - a drop-down list with all of the user's sites. It is possible to select all of them, as well as to use the search on the list;
- Start Date and End Date - the calendar that sets the reporting period;
The end date cannot be less than the start date, but can equal it (if you need to make export only for 1 day)
3. Click the Export button.
On this tab the user has the option to:
- Enter, modify or delete personal data, industry information and position within the company;
- Add or delete contacts of employees who are responsible for payments;
- Change login and password to enter the service;
The tab has the following elements:
1. Tab Switch Panel;
2. Firstname, lastname - text field;
3. Phone - text field;
4. Skype - text field;
5. Industry - dropdown list;
6. Position - dropdown list;
7. Additional information - a text field in which comments can be entered or data can be specified if they were not in the list Industry and Position;
8. Block for changing login and password;
9. Invoice details form - сompany information that is used for downloading the payment receipt.
10. Contact for billing - text field. Accepts only email values;
11. Contact for receiving reports - text field. Accepts only email values;
12. Update - if you have made any changes on the page, they will be saved when you click the button..
Adding user information
To update your profile information, you need:
-Enter data in fields 2 to 7.
-Click Update button.
Changes are saved and displayed in the profile.
Adding billing information
The administrator of the service can specify the contacts who are responsible for payments in the company. For this purpose, you need to:
-Enter the required email into fields 10;
-Press the Add(+) button.
After adding the email is displayed above the field.
You can add up to five emails for each of your contacts.
Adding reporting information
The administrator of the service may specify the contacts who are responsible for the analysis of the service usage. For this purpose, it is necessary:
-Enter the required email into fields 11;
-Press the Add(+) button.
After adding the email is displayed above the field.
You can add up to five emails for each of your contacts.
Change the user login
User's Email is at the same time a login to the service. The user has the ability to change it.
The block for changing the login/password has the following elements:
- Email - current value of user's email. (Can not be changed manually, by analogy with the field firstname, lastname);
- Password - current value of the password (in encrypted form);
- Change email - clicking on the button will open a form for changing email.;
- Change password - clicking on the button opens a password change form;
To change your email you need:
- Click the Change email button (point 3 above);
- In the opening form, fill in the fields:
-New email address - new email, to which the service account will be linked.;
It is not possible to specify the email of an existing user.
-Confirm your password - enter a current password from the service.;
- Click the Change button;
After you send a request to change your email, you will be notified that you need to activate a new email address. A box informing you about the request status is also displayed.
Activation email is sent to your current account email.
If you click the Cancel button, the request becomes cancelled and the e-mail with activation becomes inactive.
- Open the received letter and click the Confirm button.;
After confirming the change of email, the new value is displayed in the profile.
If a user created an account via WordPress plugin and did not activate it at the onboarding stage, the password field is not available on the profile page..
The first change of email is available without entering a password:
A confirmation letter for email change is sent to the new address. When you confirm your email, a password is also set.
To change the password it is needed to:
- Click Change Password icon;
- In the opening form, fill in the fields:
-Current password - enter current account password;
-New password - new password value;
The new password must not be the same as the old password, must be at least 8 characters long, contain numbers and Latin characters..
-Confirm New Password - Confirm New Password.
- Click Change button.
After you change your password, you will receive an email notifying you that your password has been changed. If the change of password was not initiated by you, you can reset it..
This Profile Settings tab allows you to add users and manage their rights and accesses to your account.
This tab is available only for users with the tariff plan Business. Clicking on the button Upgrade to Business opens the billing payment page.
When going to the tab, a table with the list of users is displayed.
The table has the following fields:
Name - User name;
Email - Email;
Status - one of the statuses: Awaiting activation, Active, Inactive;
Date activated - creation date of a new user;
Actions - activities available under the user account;
And also the button Team member.
Create a new user
To create a new user you need to:
- Click Team member button;
- In the form that opens, fill in the fields:
- Email - email that will be associated with the user's account;
- Name - name of the new user;
- Click Add button
New created user is displayed in the user list in status = awaiting activation. After confirming the email and setting the password, the user status changes to Active.
It is possible to resend a request to activate a new account.
Granting service permissions to new users
Created by the user you can give the permissions for all or separate sites. For this purpose you need::
- Click on the Edit button (1) in the list of interested users:
- In the list of sites(2) mark the sites to which permissions are to be granted;
- When the checkbox Select all sites(3) is activated, all sites will be selected;
- When the checkbox Access to all new sites(4) is activated, permissions will be granted automatically to all sites added later.
There is also a possibility to deactivate a user, i.e. to limit his access to the service. To do this, click the Deactivate button and confirm the action in the pop-up window.
When a user is deactivated, its status changes to Inactive.
It is also possible to reactivate an inactive user. To do this, just click the Activate button and confirm the action in the pop-up window. After activating a user, his status will be changed back to Active.
Access even for active users is possible only if the administrator of the service is on the Business tariff.
Added users can not change their email, only password.
RSS to Push
Gravitec.net service allows you to send RSS feeds. When new content is added to the site, push campaigns are sent to subscribers.
To start setting up automated campaigns from RSS it is needed:
- Choose Automations in the side menu of the site;
- Click the Congifure button in the RSS to Push block.
The RSS feeds list is displayed on the RSS feed settings page. To add a new entry, click the Add new RSS feed button.
After you click on the button, a pop-up window will open. You should fill in the following fields:
- Name - text field;
- RSS URL - a text field, the input accepts links to the rss feed.;
- Search order for push campaign data - using the navigation buttons you can change the priority of content sources.
- When you click on the help button you can see examples of custom meta push tags.
5. Save - if you click the button, all changes are saved;
6. Cancel - the pop-up window of the notification content settings is closed, no data is saved.
After saving a new RSS feed, the pop-up window closes and the entries are added to the list in the status New.
Next, you need to configure the sending parameters. Clicking the RSS feed you are interested in or the Edit button opens the settings page. For each RSS-channel you can specify the type of Breaking news or Top news.
Setting up Breaking news
The list of breaking news is taken from your RSS feed, and as soon as there is new content corresponding to the settings of the specified categories, a push-campaing is sent (according to the set schedule and limits). To set up, you need to fill in the following fields:
- Breaking news - default settings tab;
- Selected period - slider with the ability to set the time period in which the sending push campaigns will take place;
- The limit of campaigns, per day - a slider that allows you to set a limit on the number of campaigns;
For Free tariff it is available to send no more than 5 campaigns per day..
Campaigns that have not recovered through exceeding the limit are highlighted in red and have the appropriate status in the Campaing History.
4. Select a time zone for sending campaigns - a dropdown list with a search option;
5. UTM - a switch that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is transferred;
When the switch is activated, an additional optional UTM Campaign Name field is displayed.
6. Information on how to automatically send campaigns based on RSS feeds and a link to the service's blog;
7. Default icon upload block for automatic campaigns;
8. Send to - campaign sending parameters for certain subscribers. Sending campaigns to:
-All - all subscribers of the current website.;
-Categories - only the specified categories of publications in rss feed are sent;
-Segments - sending is performed only for the specified segments of subscribers. There is an option to specify additional restrictions by categories and number of campaigns.
9. Search order for push campaign data - using the navigation buttons you can change the priority of content sources.
10. Add Buttons - additional settings, which allow you to set up buttons displaying in the push that a subscriber receives. Clicking the buttons will take you to the specified link.
11. Save - when the button is pressed, all changes are saved;
12. Save and activate - when the button is pressed, all changes are saved, RSS feed status becomes Active;
13. Cancel - the settings pop-up window is closed, data are not saved.
TOP News Setting
Sending Top news is based on published articles in rss feed. The service defines those publications that have the largest number of views in the specified period of time. From these publications and will be formed sending of top news. (Subscribers receive a push campaign which contains the most popular news item for a calculated interval.)
To configure the settings, go to the Top News tab. The list of settings is the same as for Breaking News, except for the option Send to.
Top news are sent to the entire database of subscribers.
After the sending options are set up, there is an option:
-Pause/Activate automated campaigns;
After the settings and activation of sending, you can see the summary information about them. When you click on the History button, you will be redirected to the Campaign History.
Also, the time when the top news campaigns will be sent during the day displays in the Campaign History when toolbar 1 switched.
Drip campaigns allow you to create multiple push campaigns which will be sent to all new subscribers according to a set schedule.
To access the Drip campaigns page, you must:
- Choose Automations in the side menu of the site;
- Press the Configure button in the Drip campaigns block.
The Drip campaigns Settings page has the following items:
-A table of statistics with metrics (number + percentage):
-Information block with general information about Drip campaigns and a link to the service blog..
-Button New drip campaign.
Create new drip campaign
Creation of a drip campaign can be divided into 2 steps: sending settings and adding campaigns.
- Click button New drip campaign;
- On the opened page, specify the following parameters:
- Name - required text field. Name of the drip campaigns;
- Start date - calendar, required field. Day, starting from which the chain of notifications will be started.;
3. End date - calendar. The end day of the chain of notifications will be ended. This parameter is not required to be filled in;
4. Default campaign interval (days): 1 - slider. Defines the interval between sending the next campaign.
5. Send the first campaign at - selector, which allows you to specify the start time of the first campaign.
- After successfully filling in the drip campaign parameters press the Next button(6).
In case you change your mind, click Discard changes(7), but then the entered data will be lost.
-In the appeared field Paste URL add campaign URL;
-Click Add to Campaign button;
-Fill in the required fields and parameters in the opened Notification Content window:
2. Title - text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
3. Text - text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
4. UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is forwarded.
5. Utm campaign (not required) - text field which is displayed if the UTM switcher is active;
6. Upload icon - allows you to upload the image from your local computer. The changes made are immediately displayed in the Preview.
7. Select a time zone for the campaign - a searchable drop-down list.
8. Daylight saving time - checkbox, which takes into account the presence of summer time for a given time zone.;
9. Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems;
10. Additional options - a tab with button settings and a big picture for push notification;
11. Add big image - enables you to upload an image from a local computer. The changes made are immediately displayed in the Preview;
12. First button is a switcher, when activated there is a possibility to add a button to the push notifications.;
13. The Title of the button is a text field, it is possible to insert emoji. The changes you have made are immediately shown in the Preview;
14. Icon button is a dropdown list, it is possible to add emoji. Clicking the Trash button deletes the icon;
15. Button link is a text field, accepts only links to the input. When you click on the button in the push notification, it will redirect the subscriber to the specified URL;
16. UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is forwarded;
17. Second button is a switcher that activates the settings block for the second button;
18. The settings block for the second button is similar to the fields and elements from 13-16.;
19. Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems;
20. Save - when the button is pressed, all changes are saved.;
21. Cancel - the pop-up window of the notification content settings is closed, no data is saved..
After adding a campaign, the notification is displayed in the campaign list. You can do the following with the campaigns:
1. Delete notification;
3. Change the notification order in the list.
Drip campaign while saving can be immediately activated.
The service allows you to create several drip campaigns, edit them, activate/deactivate and view information about completed drip campaigns.
When you click on the History button, you will be redirected to the Campaing History. It allows you to see the planned campaigns for the next 24 hours.
On the Free tariff plan, the system sends no more than 5 automated push campaigns per day. To send more than 5 automated campaigns per day, you need upgrade to Business tariff.
Gravitec.net service allows to automate generation and distribution of push-digests for subscribers. The digest contains the most popular/viewed publications (news) of the day and/or week.
- Digest activation
To activate the digests, if this was not done when you created your account, you need to:
-Select the Automations item of the site side menu and press the Configure button in the Push-Digest block;
After clicking the Configure button, a page with a list of digests will open. The page looks like a table, which has the following fields and elements:
- FREQUENCY - digest sending frequency. There are two types of distribution: daily and weekly;
- DAY- shows on which day/days of the week the sending takes place;
- TIME - shows at what time the sending starts;
- NUM. OF ITEMS - number of top news that will be added to the digest;
- PERIOD - period of time during which the digest will be formed;
- STATUS - displays the status of this type of digest. Existing digest statuses: Ready to create, Active, Inactive;
- + - button Create digest;
- Preview test digest - allows the user to see which view the push digest will have.
You can open this push and see the digest. If there is not enough news, you will see the blank news.
2. Digest creation
When you press the button +(Create digest) opens the digest creation page. The page has the following form:
The following options, fields and elements are available on the Digest creation page:
- Digest type - two types of digest are available: Simple(from push-campaigns) and Smart digest:
Simple(from push-campaigns) - This digest is generated on the basis of push- campaigns. The System chooses all push-campaigns for a specified period of time, determines those that were most open and forms a digest from them.
Smart digest - It differs from the first type in that it works only if the site has an active RSS feed and may not include articles that the subscriber has already read(Step 8 in the picture above).
2. Digest day(s) - multiselector, allows you to specify the days on which the digests will be distributed.
There is no way to select more than one day for the weekly digest.
3. Select all - check box, on activation of which all days of the week are selected.
This checkbox is not available for the weekly digest.
4. Digest Time - a selector that allows you to specify the time when the digest starts to be distributed.
5. Select a time zone for sending out - a searchable dropdown list. It is taken into account for the Digest Time parameter.
6. News limit in digest - a dropdown list in which you can select the number of top news items from which the digest will be generated. Available values are 6, 8 and 10 top news items.
If there are less news/publications than in the settings, the digest will not be sent.
News/publications must be unique.
7. Article UTM -a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track campaigns. Default parameter values are
utm_source=”gravitec” and utm_medium=”push”.
8. Checkbox - may not include articles that the subscriber has already read. This checkbox is available only for Smart digest.
9. Title - text field, it is possible to insert an emoji. The changes you have made are immediately displayed in the Preview.
10. Text - text field, it is possible to insert an emoji. The changes you have made are immediately displayed in the Preview.
11. Push UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track campaigns. Default parameter values are
utm_source=”gravitec” and utm_medium=”push”
12. Upload icon - allows you to upload the image from your local computer as well. The changes made are immediately displayed on the Preview.
13. Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems.
14. Preview test digest - allows the user to see which view the push digest will have.
15. Notes - more information about digest types.
16. Save button block. There are several options for saving the entered data:
- Save - save all changes made, but without activating the digest.;
- Save and activate - save all made changes and digest activation;
- Back - returns to the list of digests, no changes are saved..
After entering and saving all data, the digest creation page is closed and digest parameters are displayed in the table.
3. Viewing and editing digests
After the digest is created, its status changes, new actions are available.
- The status of the created digest can be: Active or Inactive. If the digest is disabled, no campaign will be sent.
- Edit button. Clicking on this opens the digest settings page where you can edit existing settings.
- Digest activation/deactivation toolbar.
After the push-digest is created, the Campaign History is available on the main Automations page.
Tweet to Push
The Gravitec service allows you to automatically send push notifcation from Twitter feeds. To add a Twitter account, you need to:
- Select Automations in the side menu of the site;
- In the Tweet to Push block click the Configure button;
- Enter account name;
Your account must have at least one publication
- Click the Add Twitter account button.
It is possible to add several accounts.
Added account is displayed in the list.
The table of account lists has the following fields:
Title - twitter account name;
Campaigns limit - a set limit on messages per day;
URL - full link to twitter account;
Campaigns - sent notification quantity;
Sent - number of subscribers to whom the notifications were sent;
Clicked - number of notification openings;
Actions - with added Twitter account you can perform the following actions:
- Edit - Clicking the Edit button of the interested account will open additional fields. You can specify hashtags to which campaigns will be sent, set Campaigns Limit per day and upload a new icon by default (in case it is impossible to pull an image out of publication).
2. Delete - delete added Twitter account;
3. Deactivation - a switcher that activates/deactivates the account. If the account is deactivated, it will not be used for sending push notification.
Once you have added Twitter accounts to form campagins lists, you can Manage them. The block also contains information about campaigns in the aggregate state. For more detailed information, go to History.
Gravitec service allows to send additional push notifications to all new subscribers for the first acquaintance with the site/portal. This functionality is called Welcome Messages and is customizable within the Automations.
To start working it is necessary:
- Go to the menu item Automations of the site of interest
- In the Welcome Messages block click the Configure button.
After activation, a page of settings and content of the email is opened. The page has two tabs: Content and Advanced Options.
On the Content tab, you can set the following parameters:
- Title is a text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
- Text - is a text field, it is possible to add an emoji;
- Destination URL - a text field that accepts only links to the input. When clicking on a link, the subscriber will redirect to the specified link;
UTM - a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL used by marketers to track resources from which traffic is transferred;
When the switcher is activated, an additional optional utm_campaign field is displayed.
- Icon - a block for uploading a new image for notification.
There is an option on the Additional Options tab:
- Add a big image;
- Add buttons (title, icon, button link).
A maximum of 2 buttons can be set.
Preview - allows the user to see the appearance of push for different browsers and operating systems, taking into account the settings of images, buttons.;
- TTL (Time to live) - period during which a push notification can be delivered;
- Message delay time - the time after which a subscriber will be shown a welcome message after subscription.
After you have entered all the parameters and saved them, the settings page closes. The created notification will be displayed in the list.
Actions with this notification: