Create push campaign
The main functionality of the service is the creation and sending of campaigns. It is possible to create and send them manually, as well as to send them automatically. If you need to send a single campaign, you need to open the Create campaign in the side menu. The campaign creation page looks as follows::
- Fast mode switch - allows you to fill in the data for the campaign in 1 click. For this purpose it is necessary to activate the switch and fill in the URL field for link redirection (the link to which the push will be redirected when clicking on the push). When you click on the Autofill button, the title, text and icon of the push will be substituted from the URL. You can see the result of autocomplete fields in the Notification contents block (2). If the contents of the fields fit, the campaign can be sent immediately.
If the user wants to fill out the campaign content himself, he should fill out the data in the Notification contents block (2)
- Notification header is a text field. It has a length limit. It is possible to add an emoji;
- Notification text - a text field. It has a length limit, it is possible to add an emoji;
- Destination URL is a text field that accepts only links as input. When you open the push it will redirect to the specified link;
- Autofill button - Quick mode functionality (1);
- UTM is a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL that marketers use to track the resources from which traffic is passed;
When the switcher is activated, an additional optional field Campaign name is displayed.
After filling the content, you can see an approximate view of the campaign for different browsers, operating systems in the Preview block (3) . Also in this block it is possible to set an icon for the push. There are two ways to do this:
- When you add a destination URL, images are parsed from the site. It is possible to select an image from the site;
It is possible to crop the selected image.
- Change icon - download the image on your computer through Explorer . The uploaded image can be cropped (trimmed);
Campaigns in terms of time are scheduled and instant. For instant campaigns, you do not need to change the fields in the Scheduled campaign box: (4). If the campaign is to happen in the future, it is necessary to fill the following parameters:
Select a date from the calendar that opens;
- Specify time - a controller that allows you to set the time to the exact minute. It has a 24-hour format;
- Select a time zone - searchable drop-down list;
It is not possible to schedule a campaign sending for a time and date (considering the time zone) that is in the past.
Depending on the selected time zone displays information on whether it has daylight saving time or not.
If you click Cancel, you can reset all settings of the scheduled campaign, and the campaign becomes immediate.
If a scheduled campaign is created, the Send Campaign(9) button changes to Schedule Campaign.
There are also additional campaign time parameters (5):
- Campaign Category field is a text field. By specifying a campaign theme, the subscribers who clicked on the theme will be assigned the appropriate tags; (If not specified when adding the UTM);
- TTL - setting the parameters of the campaign sending time, during which the subscriber can receive push campaign;
- Slow Send switcher. The service allows you to do the campaign in small parts every 5 minutes for a specified interval.
The campaign can also have additional content. Its settings are available in the Rich Notification(6). Push can contain up to two buttons, which also have destination links and a big image.
The first button is the switcher that activates the button display. When activated, the fields of the button settings become available:
Button name is a text field.
Button icon - drop-down list with emoji;
Button to remove the icon;
Destination URL is a text field. Clicking the button in the notification will take you to the specified link;
UTM is a switcher that activates a specialized parameter in the URL that marketers use to track the resources from which traffic is passed;
Настройка второй кнопки происходит также.
Clicking on Add Big Image opens an explorer, through which you can select an image from your local device. The uploaded image can be cropped (trimmed).
Example of filled fields.
Button settings and big image settings are also available in the preview mode.
Without filling in the targeting options, the campaign will be sent to all subscribers. If you want to limit the campaign to specific groups of subscribers, use the Targeting block (7).
Фильтрация подписчиков происходит по следующим параметрам:
Targeting by tags;
After you set the filters, a recalculation button is displayed next to the Total targeted subscribers in the campaign field. Clicking the button will display the actual number of subscribers that the campaign will go to..
It is also possible to send a campaign to a segment. You can select an existing segment or create a new one.
After filling in all the required fields and parameters, you can see how the push will be displayed to the end subscribers, but without sending. To do this, click on the Test notification button (8).
If all the data and appearance of the push are correct, you must click Send Campaign (for Instant) or Schedule Campaign (for Scheduled) to send. If the user did not fill in any required field, an alert will be displayed when the user attempts to send the push.
When a campaign is sent successfully, success-popup is displayed. In this window you can create another campaign or Go to Campaign History for detailed statistics.
If a user has created a scheduled campaign, he has the ability to cancel or edit it. To do this, it is necessary to:
- Go to the Campaign history via success-popup or the side menu item.
- Find a specific campaign of your interest;
- Click on her record;
- In the detail page's header select the required operation.
Clicking the Edit Campaign button opens the edit page, which has the same appearance as the campaign creation page. To cancel, click Cancel Campaign and confirm the operation in the popup window.
If a user has copied a campaign for the same site and wants to submit it, a duplicate check is triggered.