1. How can I configure push notifications on my site?
Add your site to the control panel and choose the platform "For website" -> "Chrome". Then follow the instructions that are given during the registration process. instructions for setting up Gravitec Web Push on your site can also be rather helpful.
2. How to set up push notifications in the mobile application on Android?
Create new "app" and choose the platform "For mobile App" -> "Android". Then follow the instructions.
3. I want to send push notifications to users that visit my site using mobile devices. What platform do I need to choose: "Android" or "Chrome"?
Choose Gravitec for Chrome. In this case push notifications will be delivered to Google Chrome browser both on desktop computers, and on mobile devices powered by Android.
4. I already use push notifications from Gravitec on the one of my websites. How can I register another one in the control panel?
Open control panel, find and click "App list", in the left top corner of the screen, then choose "Create app" in that list. After that, choose "For website" -> "Chrome" and follow the instructions that are given during the installation process.
5. I activated my site in Gravitec, made some changes and the integration disappeared after that. How can I get the code for installing push notifications on my site again?
Open the "App list" menu, choose your site and find the "Installation" page. You can copy the code for integrating Gravitec with your site from here.
6. I’ve created a Gravitec account and added integration code to my website. How can I collect subscribers on my HTTPS-based website?
Your users can subscribe via the standard Chrome dialog box. Code for calling this dialog box can be found on the "Installation" page of control panel (located in "site management" section).
7. I've created a Gravitec account and added integration code to my website. How can I collect subscribers on my HTTP-based website?
You can use the standard Gravitec widget.
Choosing widget colors, changing widget text and getting integration code can be done on "Installation" page of control panel (click "App list" menu and choose your site).
Alternatively, you can offer subscription on performing certain user actions on site.
Documentation for developers: https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208244269-Website-SDK-HTTP-Installation
Note: Regardless of the format, offer to subscribe to push notifications will be shown only to visitors that use Google Chrome browser.
8. Can I send push notifications directly from my website instead of using the control panel?
Yes, it’s possible to send push notifications from your own server using our API. Here is the documentation for developers:https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208958345-Send-Push-Notification
9. How can I send personal notifications to individual subscribers?
Send unique messages to unique users using their aliases. Use our API for setting aliases for users. Here is the documentation for developers:https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208958285-Website-SDK-API
10. How can I group and target certain subscribers?
You can create subscriber groups using special tags. Use these tags for segmenting and grouping your subscribers. You can use as many tags as you want. Use our API for setting tags for users. Here is the documentation for developers: https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/ru/articles/208958285-Website-SDK-API
11. I have more questions. Where can I get answers?
Feel free to ask us: email@example.com
We will surely help you with your issue!